Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Soundcloud

Christina K

I have downloaded Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) whichis intended for macOS 10.14 and below but I still cannot open Soundcloud, any help?

I have downloaded Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) whichis intended for macOS 10.14 and below but I still cannot open Soundcloud, any help?

Všetky odpovede (3)

What is happening when you try to open soundcloud?

This is the message I get: Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Need help? Chrome | Firefox | Safari | Edge Popular searches

Yeah they detect 115 as too old. I just changed the user agent and it seems to work. Look for e.g. "Chrome Mask" addon and similar, like addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/ — and it should work if you select something more current.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.