Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

how do I download the support Windows 7,8,9?

JR - Rome

How do I download Firefox support Windows 7, 8,9 I need Mozilla support

How do I download Firefox support Windows 7, 8,9 I need Mozilla support

Všetky odpovede (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-users-windows-7-8-and-81-moving-extended-support

Firefox 116.0 and later requires Windows 10, 11 to use.

To download the current Firefox 115 ESR https://www.firefox.com/download/all/desktop-esr/ > pick 64-bit or 32-bit Windows > Language > [Download ESR 115] to download the current Fx 115.36.0esr

The last planned Firefox 115 ESR update will be Fx 115.39.0esr on Aug 18 unless Mozilla decides before then to extend updates yet again.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.