Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

How do I unsync this?

lindajanie1974

Well on May 14th it said in synced all my data on fire fox. I guess because I downloaded what's app and put my telephone number in my computer. Plus this is a school computer. Will that hurt anything.

Well on May 14th it said in synced all my data on fire fox. I guess because I downloaded what's app and put my telephone number in my computer. Plus this is a school computer. Will that hurt anything.

Všetky odpovede (1)

If you are using a shared computer, I would suggest that you use private browsing always and log out your Mozilla account after you have done will be fine.

More information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.