Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Microsoft 365 rendering glitch?

paerewyck

Firefox (for iOS) has been my default personal and work browser on an older Mac laptop for some time with no issues. This weekend, however, I encountered an issue signing into my employer's corporate Microsoft 365 system. I could complete my login but the landing page appeared to only partially load and I was stuck there as all the functions available on either the sidebar or main pane were unresponsive. The "All Apps" option in the sidebar was also missing. Has this issue been identified? Is there a fix in the works? I've just troubleshot this with our tech support and it is browser-specific; I'll use Opera as a work-around for now but hope to return to Firefox soon.

Firefox (for iOS) has been my default personal and work browser on an older Mac laptop for some time with no issues. This weekend, however, I encountered an issue signing into my employer's corporate Microsoft 365 system. I could complete my login but the landing page appeared to only partially load and I was stuck there as all the functions available on either the sidebar or main pane were unresponsive. The "All Apps" option in the sidebar was also missing. Has this issue been identified? Is there a fix in the works? I've just troubleshot this with our tech support and it is browser-specific; I'll use Opera as a work-around for now but hope to return to Firefox soon.
Priložené obrázky

Upravil(a) paerewyck dňa

Všetky odpovede (1)

This has been misfiled as Firefox for iOS (iPhone) however this apparently happens on desktop. In that case it's a webcompat issue that Microsoft and Mozilla worked on to resolve:

Should be working fine now.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.