Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

UBlock grays out Facebook Icons

mevina

Very difficult browser to use on Android Note 20. I'm on my third day of trying to block Facebook ads on my Note20 Android phone using Firefox browser and UBlock extension. So far, no matter the UBlock settings, the Facebook page icons are grayed out rectangles and I cannot distinguish what is going on.

Very difficult browser to use on Android Note 20. I'm on my third day of trying to block Facebook ads on my Note20 Android phone using Firefox browser and UBlock extension. So far, no matter the UBlock settings, the Facebook page icons are grayed out rectangles and I cannot distinguish what is going on.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hi,

You can try another ad-blocker, such as AdGuard.