Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

do I need to update Firefox for Mac IOS Version 10.14.6

vincejillfardone

do I need to update Firefox for Mac IOS Version 10.14.6 Currently have 115.31

do I need to update Firefox for Mac IOS Version 10.14.6 Currently have 115.31

Upravil(a) vincejillfardone dňa

Všetky odpovede (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-users-macos-1012-1013-1014-moving-to-extended-support

Firefox 116.0 and later including the current Firefox 146.0.1 Release and 140.6.0ear requires macOS 10.15 (ten.fifteen) or later to run.

For the eol macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 the most current Firefox you can run is Firefox 115.31.0esr unless you can update your macOS to 10.15 or newer.


/moved thread from Firefox for iOS (iPhone/iPad) to desktop Firefox section as you have macOS.

Upravil(a) James dňa