Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Latest update causing my computer to crash

dukeducoff

I am running an iMac Catalina 10.15.7. Since Firefox just updated itself my system keeps crashing so bad that I have to do a hard shut down. Yesterday I had to do this over a dozen times to get through my session. Firefox was the last browser compatible with my Mac. Is this no longer the case?

I am running an iMac Catalina 10.15.7. Since Firefox just updated itself my system keeps crashing so bad that I have to do a hard shut down. Yesterday I had to do this over a dozen times to get through my session. Firefox was the last browser compatible with my Mac. Is this no longer the case?

Všetky odpovede (2)

Are you able to go to about:crashes and paste here 5 recent submitted crash IDs? Thanks.

Since your last reply my computer crashed 5 times. First most controls freeze up, hovering over apps get me the spinning beachball, then I lose the mouse, then the screen goes black. When I type about:crashes nothing happens. I am able to write this on Safari.

Going to reboot Firefox again.