Táto téma bola archivovaná.
Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Archivované
Poor performance
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are experiencing an issue with various users on our terminal servers whereby websites open very slowly when using Firefox. When I access the website using Edge from the same user session, everything works very quickly. We have already tried creating a new profile in Firefox and clearing the cache, but without success. Could you please help us?
The operating system used is Windows Server 2022.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are experiencing an issue with various users on our terminal servers whereby websites open very slowly when using Firefox. When I access the website using Edge from the same user session, everything works very quickly. We have already tried creating a new profile in Firefox and clearing the cache, but without success. Could you please help us?
The operating system used is Windows Server 2022.
Všetky odpovede (1)
I would suggest you open a ticket at:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home
Since you're reporting a bug.