Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Firefox crashing on launch. Clean reinstall doesn't help.

jglickenhaus

Firefox has started crashing immediately upon launch. The browser window never even opens, and all I see is the Firefox crash reporter. This problem just started today. Everything was working fine previously.

I have tried opening Firefox in troubleshoot mode, but it still crashes. I've also done two clean reinstalls, deleting all Firefox files in between. This has not helped either.

I've attached a screenshot of the detailed crash report. In case it's relevant, I'm running Windows 11 on a Microsoft Surface laptop with Snapdragon X processor. I know the Snapdragon has had some software compatibility issues, but Firefox had worked fine on it until today. I'm totally stumped, and appreciate any ideas!

Firefox has started crashing immediately upon launch. The browser window never even opens, and all I see is the Firefox crash reporter. This problem just started today. Everything was working fine previously. I have tried opening Firefox in troubleshoot mode, but it still crashes. I've also done two clean reinstalls, deleting all Firefox files in between. This has not helped either. I've attached a screenshot of the detailed crash report. In case it's relevant, I'm running Windows 11 on a Microsoft Surface laptop with Snapdragon X processor. I know the Snapdragon has had some software compatibility issues, but Firefox had worked fine on it until today. I'm totally stumped, and appreciate any ideas!
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (1)

Describe how you did a clean install?