Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Táto téma bola uzamknutá a archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Uzamknuté Archivované

I am facing Navigation Error only in mobile

SuMo Bot

Hi there, I am running a window repair site. I have fully designed and optimized this site and my site is mobile friendly. But in firefox (android), my site is not friendly and there are navigation errors. However the site is running well in desktop. How to solve this error?

Hi there, I am running a window repair site. I have fully designed and optimized this site and my site is mobile friendly. But in firefox (android), my site is not friendly and there are navigation errors. However the site is running well in desktop. How to solve this error?

Všetky odpovede (3)

Hi Darrell

Have you made the site mobile responsive?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/CSS/CSS_layout/Responsive_Design

Yes I have tried but problem is not solving. Can you check this site and tell me errors? Here is my url: https://advancedwindowglassrepair.com/

It appears to open fine for me. What happens you you try to view it?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.