Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

about:preferences#privacy "Delete cookies ... when Firefox is closed" not saved

icollect

The setting "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" is not saved. Every time I reopen Firefox the setting is unset again. Also my list of exceptions to this is not used, thus all the loging cookies that I had for the sites on the exception list are deleted and I have to re-login again.

The setting "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" is not saved. Every time I reopen Firefox the setting is unset again. Also my list of exceptions to this is not used, thus all the loging cookies that I had for the sites on the exception list are deleted and I have to re-login again.

Všetky odpovede (1)

There's a bug to be fixed (part of new feature), don't know when. Remove the blank space in the link.

https://old.reddit. com/r/firefox/comments/vn68tr/firefox_is_unchecking_delete_cookies_and_site/

Upravil(a) Terry dňa