Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

online banking

ambrady

I have Windows 10 and Firefox 93. Chase Bank says there is something wrong with my browser, and wants me do switch to Chrome. What else can I do (besides changing banks)? I have no problems with any other site, including other banks.

I have Windows 10 and Firefox 93. Chase Bank says there is something wrong with my browser, and wants me do switch to Chrome. What else can I do (besides changing banks)? I have no problems with any other site, including other banks.

Všetky odpovede (2)

Please explain the problem in detail. What happens? What is/are the exact error message(s) ?

Note: Your User Agent shows: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:93.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/93.0/ophPYJ0s-23

Note the junk at the end.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-reset-default-user-agent-firefox

http://www.howtogeek.com/113439/how-to-change-your-browsers-user-agent-without-installing-any-extensions/


Do you have enabled "Resist Fingerprinting" if you check ‘’’Resist Fingerprinting’’’ on the ‘’’about:config’’’ page as this affects the user agent?


’’’Avast AntiTrack’’’ is also known to cause this issue.