Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

audio stops playing when screen off on IPhone

robertmallett

Hello, Until recently I could play audio in a browser page (archives.org for instance) and the audio would continue to play when the screen dims and continued to play when the screen went off. Now the audio (or video stream like www.parliamentlive.tv) stops when the screen goes off. This does not happen in Safari which continues to play the audio with a black screen or if playing video holds the screen open and does not turn it off. I think this only started happening since ios 13 but I can't be 100%. Thanks in advance

Hello, Until recently I could play audio in a browser page (archives.org for instance) and the audio would continue to play when the screen dims and continued to play when the screen went off. Now the audio (or video stream like www.parliamentlive.tv) stops when the screen goes off. This does not happen in Safari which continues to play the audio with a black screen or if playing video holds the screen open and does not turn it off. I think this only started happening since ios 13 but I can't be 100%. Thanks in advance

Všetky odpovede (1)

I am not able to reproduce running iOS 13 and Firefox for iOS. parliamentlive.tv or Youtube continue to play without any screen dimming. However Audio/Video will stop in Safari and Firefox when you manually turn off your screen.