Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Youtube videos will no longer play.

Subdefective

Sometimes the first video will work but the second and beyond will only play audio. There is no video box just the audio playing and the comments section. I have switched to Google Chrome for watching videos but I don't want to have 2 browsers so if Firefox can't be fixed I will just stay with Chrome for everything.

Sometimes the first video will work but the second and beyond will only play audio. There is no video box just the audio playing and the comments section. I have switched to Google Chrome for watching videos but I don't want to have 2 browsers so if Firefox can't be fixed I will just stay with Chrome for everything.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Does anyone look at these forums or is this a waste of time?