Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

which webinar software should I use?

theckersley

gotomeeting won't run on mozilla, so which should I use?

gotomeeting won't run on mozilla, so which should I use?

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

Hi

This is not really a support issue with Firefox, but I will do my best to help.

I would recommend using the software that your fellow participants are using as you will probably all need to be on the same platform. Some suggestions that you could use are listed here.

I notice that you are using an older version of Firefox. I strongly recommend that you update to make sure that you have the latest security and stability fixes as well as new features. You can read more about how to update here.