iam getting security error in google chrome.what should i do inorder to secure from attackers?
If I open Google chrome the message displayed is "The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on api.sourceapp.info might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit)"
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Really? Asking a support question about Google Chrome in the Firefox support fora?
If I open Google chrome the message displayed is "The site ahead contains harmful programs Attackers on api.sourceapp.info might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit)"
I got same problem in Mozilla also.
Hmm, could be a bad add-on. Here's my suggested procedure for tracking down and cleaning up bad add-ons. Sorry for the length -- it's not as bad as it sounds:
(1) Open the Windows Control Panel, Uninstall a Program. After the list loads, click the "Installed on" column heading to group the infections, I mean, additions, by date. This can help in smoking out undisclosed bundle items that snuck in with some software you agreed to install. Take out as much trash as possible here.
(2) Open Firefox's Add-ons page using either:
- "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
Note: If you are blocked from navigating to this page, you can load it using the search box or "Run" dialog by typing or pasting the following and pressing Enter:
In the left column, click Plugins. Set nonessential and unrecognized plugins to "Never Activate".
In the left column, click Extensions. Then, if in doubt, disable (or Remove, if possible) unrecognized and unwanted extensions.
Often a link will appear above at least one disabled extension to restart Firefox. You can complete your work on the tab and click one of the links as the last step.
(3) You can search for remaining issues with the scanning/cleaning tools listed in our support article: Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware. These on-demand scanners are free and take considerable time to run. If they finish quickly and especially if they require payment, you may have a serious infection. I suggest the specialized forums listed in the article in that case.
And then last but not least, if you need help with your home page or new tab page, please let us know and we can post the steps for that.