Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

YouVideo and Audio Downloader(what version I can use) for my Firefox 3.6.28, I'm running OSX 10.5.8

TexDavid55

I cant download youtube videos from my Firefox 3.6.28 version for my older PowerPC G5 Quad. I need to know the version of add-on, "YouVideo and Audio Downloader" that I use. I have never used this add-on before, not on my mac computer. I'm running OSX 10.5.8 and my version of Firefox version 3.6.28 is the only current version I can use. Appreciate any help! David Hill

I cant download youtube videos from my Firefox 3.6.28 version for my older PowerPC G5 Quad. I need to know the version of add-on, "YouVideo and Audio Downloader" that I use. I have never used this add-on before, not on my mac computer. I'm running OSX 10.5.8 and my version of Firefox version 3.6.28 is the only current version I can use. Appreciate any help! David Hill

Všetky odpovede (2)

Go to the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for what you want.

The site will see if your Firefox and system is compatible. for you.

Since you have a PowerPC there is third-party builds of Firefox you could try to be more current.

http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/