Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

why don't you upgrade your features when you update the browser?

lisa1960

Customization is WHY I chose your browser. Now come to find out, since I have the new browser version I can ONLY use SIX of the "complete themes" and they all SUCK!! Why in the world would you not update your "fantastic customizing features" when you update the browser.....way too often? Seriously considering uninstalling. Not at all happy.

Customization is WHY I chose your browser. Now come to find out, since I have the new browser version I can ONLY use SIX of the "complete themes" and they all SUCK!! Why in the world would you not update your "fantastic customizing features" when you update the browser.....way too often? Seriously considering uninstalling. Not at all happy.

Všetky odpovede (2)

hello lisa1960, all those handy addons and themes get created by independent third-party developers - mozilla cannot control how/if they are keeping their code up to date unfortunately...

There are new and great themes at the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for what you want.