Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Firefox 34.0.5 does not work for Yahoo Mail well (an understatement)
I've had the same problem other uses have had in reference to Yahoo Mail. I keep getting error messages, that script is not running; that it is impossible to send an email, etc. When I log on through another browser, I do not have any problem with Yahoo Mail. This has been very disappointing, as I had the highest regard for Firefox. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it and it still does not correct the problem. I'm using Firefox 34.0.5 in a Windows 7 Environment.
The other possibly related problem is that since using 34.0.5, I can not center text in my emails.
Všetky odpovede (1)
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from mozilla.org (or choose the download for your operating system and language from this page) and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (or open the Firefox menu and click the close button ).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
More information about reinstalling Firefox can be found here.
WARNING: Do not use a third party uninstaller as part of this process. Doing so could permanently delete your Firefox profile data, including but not limited to, extensions, cache, cookies, bookmarks, personal settings and saved passwords. These cannot be easily recovered unless they have been backed up to an external device! See Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles.
Please report back to say if this helped you!