Can't send messages in Thunderbird 102
I updated Thunderbird to 102.0 without issue. A couple of updates later, I have102.5.0 installed and can't send email.
I either see the Send button dimmed, which means send is disabled, or the Send button appears normal but clicking it produces no effect - no email is sent. Trying to send with several different GMail and Microsoft Exchange accounts all has the same result.
I have tried
- checking SMTP settings (all fine)
- restarting Thunderbird
- restarting my computer
- reinstalling Thunderbird
- reinstalling Thunderbird 102.0
- sending from the same account(s) using webmail (this worked)
- sending from the same account using another email client (this worked)
Clearly the issue is with Thunderbird, but I can't find any help item that covers this topic. Would much appreciate help or advice.
- Thunderbird 102.5.0
- Macbook Pro M1 with Monterey 12.4
Все ответы (1)
I have now managed to fix this problem by creating a new profile. Something must have been corrupted in the old one. A long process, but now back in business.