Cannot delete email in thurderbird since the upgrade to 38.2.0
When click the delete key, the email still remain in screen. I need to manually drag and drop the email to the trash bin. But I have more than one email to delete, I need to do that multiple delete using the select key.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
- Google Update
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- pptv plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Your fundamental problem is the inability to delete. I don't understand why dragging to the trash "bin" works. And did you mean "folder", not "bin"?
You can select multiple messages in Thunderbird. And then delete, move or whatever. This isn't specific to Thunderbird; all GUI-based Operating Systems have something similar.
Look a the first bullet point list here: http://xenos-email-notes.simplesite.com/417754237 for how to multi-select.