I am getting message "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.1 Authentication Required." How do I fix this?
For the past week I cannot send email. I receive email fine but when I try to send I get this message: An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.1 Authentication Required. Please verify that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try again."
I do not know where Mail Preferences is--I have looked for it. Please help or I will need to get another email platform since being able to send is as important as receiving.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Is your question about the Thunderbird email client?
Because this thread is in the Firefox support queue, and Firefox doesn't "do" email. Or is you question about webmail that you access through Firefox?
My apologies, yes, my issue is with Thunderbird, that is where the email problem is.
Moving to the Thunderbird product support queue.
Does anyone have an answer to this problem so I can get my Thunderbird to work again? Please help!