Se afișează întrebările pe subiect:
Întrebări etichetate ca:

What is External Download Manager?

Hi. I use Firefox for Android. In settings, there is an option called "external download manager" (an approximate translation from my language; framed on the screenshot a… (citește mai mult)

Hi. I use Firefox for Android. In settings, there is an option called "external download manager" (an approximate translation from my language; framed on the screenshot anyway). And I can't resolve the difference whether I turn it on or not. What does this affect? Thanks in advance!

Arhivate 2 352

Make Firefox default search

Firefox doesnt even enter passwords for Firefox. HOW DO I DESIGNATE FIREFOX AS DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE AND PREVENT IT BEING CHANGED. the directions how to add a search en… (citește mai mult)

Firefox doesnt even enter passwords for Firefox. HOW DO I DESIGNATE FIREFOX AS DEFAULT SEARCH ENGINE AND PREVENT IT BEING CHANGED. the directions how to add a search engine are indecipherable and dont work.

Arhivate 2 240