Configuring McAfee Internet Security
Acest articol nu mai este întreținut, astfel că poate avea conținut expirat.
After updating or installing Firefox, your Internet Security program may erroneously prevent Firefox from accessing the Internet.
This article describes how to configure the firewall component of McAfee Internet Security 2009 (McAfee Personal Firewall) to allow Firefox proper access.
Firefox must be removed from the firewall's list of programs and then added back:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select On the menu bar, click on the menu and select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
Click the menu button and then click ExitQuit
- Click on the Windows Start button, and then select .
- In the left side of the window, click Advanced Menu.
- In the Advanced Menu, click Configure.
- In the Configure menu, click Internet & Network.
- In the main part of the Window, click
- In the left part of the window that appears, click Program Permissions.
- In the list of programs, find Firefox or firefox.exe and select it.
- In the Action section, click Remove Program Permission and click
- Click .
- Navigate to the Firefox installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\) and double-click firefox (firefox.exe).
- Click to close the Firewall configuration window.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the Security Center window to close it.