Export bookmarks to Opera
Este artigo não é mais mantido, portanto seu conteúdo pode estar desatualizado.
You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This guide shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Opera.
- For instructions moving your Firefox data to another installation of Firefox, see Moving your Firefox bookmarks and settings.
- To export your RSS/ATOM feeds in a way that can be easily imported into Opera, use the OPML Support Plugin extension.
Exporting bookmarks from Firefox
Click the Bookmarks button on the right side of the navigation toolbarOn the menu bar, click At the top of the Firefox window, click the and select menu to open the Library window.
Click the Bookmarks button and selectto open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click
and choose .
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Your bookmarks are successfully exported from Firefox, to import them into Opera proceed to the next section.
Importing bookmarks into Opera
- Start Opera.
- Click on the button, selectClick on the menu and then select . The Bookmarks tab will open.
- In the Bookmarks tab, click
and select .
- Locate the bookmarks.html file you previously created and then click the button. A box will come up informing you that your bookmarks have been imported.
- Click on the button.