I have used it before because I wrote edtel exam &assignment with it.I need password
I want to open it in my phone
I want to open it in my phone
all stored passwords disappeared overnite with new update
Cant go to my passwords i have shut down my labtop and i have run my labtop have sigin out autmacly
The 'eye' link to view the password or the 'copy' link doesn't work. I've tried to export the passwords - that didn't download. iMac 2020 - using macos - SeQuoia 15.7.4… (czytaj dalej)
The 'eye' link to view the password or the 'copy' link doesn't work. I've tried to export the passwords - that didn't download. iMac 2020 - using macos - SeQuoia 15.7.4
Recommendations?
I keep getting suggestions for old passwords.
Where to find my passwords
if I have a duplicate sign-in for my NY Times, but only use the original sign-in, how do I delete the one I don't use without messing up the original?
I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or … (czytaj dalej)
I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or how to install a .csv file to import all passwords over for a permanent transition to Firefox use afterwards. Thank You!
looking for my passwords
Your settings window is no longer intuitive. I followed the path I usually take to find my saved passwords an d they aren't there. I can't log in to some web sites bec… (czytaj dalej)
Your settings window is no longer intuitive. I followed the path I usually take to find my saved passwords an d they aren't there. I can't log in to some web sites because I don't remember them without Firefox's help. HELP!
would like to get back my saved passwords
I would like to see a new field in the PASSWORD database to hold about/upto 50 text characters that can be entered/changed via the PASSWORD EDIT process. This field co… (czytaj dalej)
I would like to see a new field in the PASSWORD database to hold about/upto 50 text characters that can be entered/changed via the PASSWORD EDIT process. This field could, for example, hold related URL values/comments.
all passwords have been deleted - not by me!
I have saved login information for several websites, but I only want to remove the saved username and password for one specific website.https://mydollartreecompass.com/I … (czytaj dalej)
I have saved login information for several websites, but I only want to remove the saved username and password for one specific website.https://mydollartreecompass.com/I do not want to delete passwords saved for other sites.
Is there a way to remove login information for just one website while keeping all my other saved passwords and settings?
In the browser's password manager, add a Name option so that when try to login in a platform multiple password can be identified easily.
I believe that Firefox had a recent update which was auto implemented after-which my entire collection of saved passwords disappeared off of my Desktop computer. Over the… (czytaj dalej)
I believe that Firefox had a recent update which was auto implemented after-which my entire collection of saved passwords disappeared off of my Desktop computer. Over the next couple or more weeks I reconstructed many of the passwords and was heading back to normal. Today, for unknown reason my entire collection of saved passwords have again been erased and I do not know how and assume they are not recoverable so am back to square one. On my home computer I have it set to not allow auto updates and have a Firefox update waiting and hesitate to allow it, expecting the same result there to my saved passwords. Nothing significant has been done to or with my computer in this same time period so am at a loss as to why this happened not just once but now twice with cause unknown (I am unaware of any second Firefox update in the interim which could have caused this but cannot rule this out).
Hey! Hope you're all doing well. This is a request more than a question. Is it possible to include a short notes field in the stored passwords area? Often, the login addr… (czytaj dalej)
Hey! Hope you're all doing well. This is a request more than a question. Is it possible to include a short notes field in the stored passwords area? Often, the login address for a service/website/account is completely different than the name the the business service/website/account name. And if a user can't remember what the sign-up login link is called, it can be an enormous pain in the memory banks to try to remember what it is or think of a way to find the info.
Is it possible to add a field for notes where users can note details like that? Or does that introduce safety risks?
I just thought I'd put that out there, cause there's nothing more frustrating (maybe) than having to stop when you're on a roll to reconstruct how you access an account. On top of having to send out 2nd verifications to all our devices, set up special all access pins, etc.
Honestly, its getting crazy out here with all the steps it takes into to log into our digital worlds. That one little step, would make accessing our digital lives a sliver more simple. At least for me. I have no idea if anyone else feels this way.
That's my 22-cents (inflation). Hopefully this will make its way into your suggestion box. Thanks!
I've stored my Sky Router Login on 'Bookmarks Bar' cannot find 'Bookmarks Bar'?
i have lost access to my hotmail and yahoo accounts and hope you have a record ofd my passwords
something is constantly deleting my stored passwords in Firefox. How do I stop that windows security, malwarebytes, and CCleaner on my system