Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How to pass search parameter to PDF.js ?

FireFox_Lover

Hello,

I am a web developer and I was making a website of one of my clients while that website is containing several pdf files and all those files were being shown with the adobe pdf reader and everything was going on nicely. But suddenly few days ago, I noticed that FireFox is now using its PDF.js pdf viewer for viewing pdf files, it is nice to see this as it seems a good pdf viewer. But with the previous adobe reader, I was passing search parameter to the adobe reader by  "#search=search parameter" and then it would highlight that required text which I would supply with the search parameter but now with the pdf.js, it is simply not working.

Please let me know an alternative to this "#search=search parameter" which I can use with the PDF.js for fulfilling the same requirement.

Hello, I am a web developer and I was making a website of one of my clients while that website is containing several pdf files and all those files were being shown with the adobe pdf reader and everything was going on nicely. But suddenly few days ago, I noticed that FireFox is now using its PDF.js pdf viewer for viewing pdf files, it is nice to see this as it seems a good pdf viewer. But with the previous adobe reader, I was passing search parameter to the adobe reader by "#search=search parameter" and then it would highlight that required text which I would supply with the search parameter but now with the pdf.js, it is simply not working. Please let me know an alternative to this "#search=search parameter" which I can use with the PDF.js for fulfilling the same requirement.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

There is an open request on the development site to add this functionality:

Add support for "page=" and "search=" URL parameters - Issue #1875 - mozilla/pdf.js - GitHub

However, it's very difficult to tell how it's coming along (difficult for me, anyway).