Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

unable to compose new email via yahoo

nlm1

using firefox to access my yahoo mail account I am unable to compose a new email.

I am able to open and reply (most of the time to received emails but I can NOT compose and send a new email.

using firefox to access my yahoo mail account I am unable to compose a new email. I am able to open and reply (most of the time to received emails but I can NOT compose and send a new email.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

There has been a widespread hack of Yahoo mail....do a search and you will see...

hello, in this thread a user has found out that the problem might be related to the ghostery addon - do you have it installed too?