Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Whenever I upgrade from Firefox 3.6 I lost the ability to send email messages. Is there a fix for this?

duvidal

If I upgrade to a newer version of Firefox I am able to read my emails, and compose replies, but I am unable to send the emails which I compose.

If I upgrade to a newer version of Firefox I am able to read my emails, and compose replies, but I am unable to send the emails which I compose.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

What email website are you using?

I do my email through my university. The website is

                                  notes3.cc.sunysb.edu

I have no problem using older versions of Firefox, or the latest versions of Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome.