Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How do I activate the address bar? When I type a web address in the menu bar and hit the enter key nothing happens.

cornhusker-girl

Befor upgrading the latest version of Firefox I was able to just type in the web address and hit the enter key to active the browser. Now this doesn't work and I have to actually use my mouse and click the arrow to go.

Befor upgrading the latest version of Firefox I was able to just type in the web address and hit the enter key to active the browser. Now this doesn't work and I have to actually use my mouse and click the arrow to go.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi,

Please see this.