Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

plugin-container.exe takes over and uses 100% of my CPU locking me out and leaving my PC non-functioning. Is this a bug, or a memory leak, in the Firefox software? Can anything be done to fix this problem?

weisbergs

In looking at Windows Task Manager I found that plugin-container.exe was taking over 100% of my CPU and my system was frozen. Is this a memory leak or other bug?

In looking at Windows Task Manager I found that plugin-container.exe was taking over 100% of my CPU and my system was frozen. Is this a memory leak or other bug?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

plugin-container.exe is simply a wrapper for 3rd party plug-ins. What plug-in is loaded? The bug lies with that plugin (i.e. Flash)

Thank you! I have been having problems with Adobe Flash since downloading the new 11.1 version. I will download it again and reinstall it, hopefully that will correct the problem.