Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

How do I change my new tab settings?

Lykouleon

Alright, so when I open a new tab it doesn't go straight to a blank page it goes to a search engine. If I remember correctly, when you opened a new tab it would jump to a new page and the cursor would be in the address bar. Is there a way to change it back to the way it was?

Alright, so when I open a new tab it doesn't go straight to a blank page it goes to a search engine. If I remember correctly, when you opened a new tab it would jump to a new page and the cursor would be in the address bar. Is there a way to change it back to the way it was?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

A new tab opens by default as a blank tab (about:blank).

If that isn't the case then an extension has changed that behavior.