Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Does firefox protect my computer like Trend Micro

Betty2011

This is my first time using Firefox....Am I secured from pfishing, viruses etc like I would be on my Trend Micro?

This is my first time using Firefox....Am I secured from pfishing, viruses etc like I would be on my Trend Micro?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Although Firefox will protect you from phishing and viruses, Firefox and Trend Micro are two different programs that perform two different tasks. Firefox is a web browser, while Trend Micro is a security system. Before you used Firefox, you were most likely using Internet Explorer with the Trend Micro Browser Guard plugin. Although the Browser Guard plugin is not available for Firefox, Firefox already includes a feature that will warn you if you are visiting a malicious website.