Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How can I just press the enter key after typing the address in the location bar? I'm needing to click the arrow on the end of the location bar. I want to write the address and click the enter key to access the pages.

LeoDias

How can I just press the enter key after typing the address in the location bar? I'm needing to click the arrow on the end of the location bar. I want to write the address and click the enter key to access the pages.

How can I just press the enter key after typing the address in the location bar? I'm needing to click the arrow on the end of the location bar. I want to write the address and click the enter key to access the pages.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

AVG Safe Search extension installed? If so, disable it.