Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Why am I prevented from downloading/installing the DownloadHelper add on?

wwilliams74@sc.rr.com

When I try to download the Video DownloadHelper add on, nothing happens. A Firefox message advises that Mozilla has prevented me from downloading the add on.

When I try to download the Video DownloadHelper add on, nothing happens. A Firefox message advises that Mozilla has prevented me from downloading the add on.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

You should see a bar at the top with a button to allow that installation in such a case. If that doesn't work then download the .xpi file to your computer (right-click: Save Link as) and install the extension via File > Open File.