Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

When exiting Firefox, it continues to remain active in Task Manager>Processes

Bob Engelbardt

When I exit Firefox, it will not start again using the icon or a link within an e-mail message. To fix this problem, I have to open the Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL) select the Processes tab, select firefox.exe instances (always one, sometimes two) and press "End Process" button. Then Firefox will open from its icon or a link.

Why is this happening and how so I prevent it from occurring?

When I exit Firefox, it will not start again using the icon or a link within an e-mail message. To fix this problem, I have to open the Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL) select the Processes tab, select firefox.exe instances (always one, sometimes two) and press "End Process" button. Then Firefox will open from its icon or a link. Why is this happening and how so I prevent it from occurring?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Sounds like it is hanging when you exit and later try to restart Firefox.
See: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox%20is%20already%20running%20but%20is%20not%20responding

Zmodyfikowany przez Helper7677 w dniu