Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

insert key of keyboard is not working after installing firefox

STNQ2

I was using IE8 as my browser before but recently changed to Firefox. My keyboard was functioning perfectly before I installed Firefox. Now whenever I type text (mostly when composing a message/draft in Google's gmail or Hotmail) the Insert key of the keyboard is not working. This is just not a problem in Gmail or Hotmail but with all programmes!!

I was using IE8 as my browser before but recently changed to Firefox. My keyboard was functioning perfectly before I installed Firefox. Now whenever I type text (mostly when composing a message/draft in Google's gmail or Hotmail) the Insert key of the keyboard is not working. This is just not a problem in Gmail or Hotmail but with all programmes!!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Firefox is always in insert mode and doesn't support overwriting text, so you will have to use the Delete or Backspace key to remove unwanted characters.