Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I am getting complaints from links that Firefox is already running and needs to be closed when it is not visibly running. But, I do find it as a process that IS running. What gives?

PhillyFrog44

I click on a link in an E-mail. It complains that Firefox is already running and I must close it. Firefox is NOT visibly running. I check via Task Manager to verify. I find Firefox is running as a process. I kill the process and then can proceed. I did use Firefox earlier and closed it.

I click on a link in an E-mail. It complains that Firefox is already running and I must close it. Firefox is NOT visibly running. I check via Task Manager to verify. I find Firefox is running as a process. I kill the process and then can proceed. I did use Firefox earlier and closed it.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Make sure that you do not start Firefox with the -no-remote switch or have set the environment variable MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1 (Control Panel > System > Advanced > Environment variables).

If you need to have more than one profile open at the same time then start subsequent instances with the -no-remote command line switch.
You can send links from other programs to a Firefox instance that is started with -no-remote, you need to drag links in a Firefox window in such cases.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Opening_a_new_instance_of_Firefox_with_another_profile