Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

When I click on "Organize Bookmarks," nothing happens

jgc13

Also, when I hit "up arrow key, Apple key and B," still nothing happens. I can delete bookmarks by clicking on the bookmark and clicking on the Blue star and "remove bookmark," but this does not work on expired bookmarks. I'm on a Mac if that helps. Thanks

Also, when I hit "up arrow key, Apple key and B," still nothing happens. I can delete bookmarks by clicking on the bookmark and clicking on the Blue star and "remove bookmark," but this does not work on expired bookmarks. I'm on a Mac if that helps. Thanks

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.