Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Cookies - delete When by default?

AnonymousUser

I want to: delete all cookies upon (a) leaving a website or (b) exiting Firefox.

I want to: preserve my browsing history.

It looks like: no way to auto clear cookies upon exit FF, unless entire history is cleared.

Question(s): is this option only available for "third party cookies?" can a total delete of all cookies be done upon FF exit, without erasing history?

I want to: delete all cookies upon (a) leaving a website or (b) exiting Firefox. I want to: preserve my browsing history. It looks like: no way to auto clear cookies upon exit FF, unless entire history is cleared. Question(s): is this option only available for "third party cookies?" can a total delete of all cookies be done upon FF exit, without erasing history?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

There's a selection of Security settings where I'm pretty sure you can achieve what you want from:- Tools > Options > Privacy > History (Use custom settings) > Clear history when Firefox closes - Settings (near bottom right)

Cheers, Keith

Yes, that is exactly correct. I had forgotten how I did it. It always pays to click on custom settings and wander around some there. Thanks, saved my weak memory the work of rediscovering it for a new machine.