Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Firefox browser is not playing YouTube videos smoothly; the videos are choppy and lag frequently.

chongtecklim

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.