Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

How can I show the Firefox home button on my new computer ?

armondo

On my old computer I had the option to show the Firefox home button in the upper left of my screen, but I don't see a way to opt for than now. I really like that feature and use it all the time. Is it still an available option in the new version of Firefox ?

On my old computer I had the option to show the Firefox home button in the upper left of my screen, but I don't see a way to opt for than now. I really like that feature and use it all the time. Is it still an available option in the new version of Firefox ?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

See Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars — "Home" is one of the customizable buttons in the beginning of the article.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.