Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Disable the latest update theme color and round corners

wlgoodrich

I would like to disable the recent update at settingbrowser.nova.enabled. The purple-pink colors and rounded corners are VERY hard for me to see. I need the gray background, black writing, and square corners back. Thank you.

I would like to disable the recent update at settingbrowser.nova.enabled. The purple-pink colors and rounded corners are VERY hard for me to see. I need the gray background, black writing, and square corners back. Thank you.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Hi

I would not recommend using that about:config pref as it is likely to be removed in the future.

This Firefox theme may help:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-proton/

Thanks for responding. I already did the Proton extension, but my printer dialog is still purple and the corners are still rounded. So, it is an incomplete fix. I need to get rid of the purple entirely as it is very hard for me to the print through the colored backgrounds. Ideas? Thank you.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.