Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

0.a2847b5c.1791272333.1455b3a

bartholomew20

Am getting daily problems with Ebay messages saying "SORRY THERE IS AN ERROR AT OUR END 0.a2847b5c.1791272333.1455b3a Has anyone else had this? Richard

Am getting daily problems with Ebay messages saying "SORRY THERE IS AN ERROR AT OUR END 0.a2847b5c.1791272333.1455b3a Has anyone else had this? Richard

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Hi

Please appreciate that you are using an older version of Firefox on an operating system that is no longer supported. You will increasingly encounter issues with websites that you are trying to view.

I recommend that you update to a more recent copy of Firefox on an operating system that still received security and stability updates.

Hi, Thanks for that. I actually thought I was on the latest version of Firefox, but will look into that. I know that I am still on Win7 as no wish to go for Win11, due to cost and having heard various 'mutterings' about its difficulties!! Ahhh, the problems of communication and security, Regards, Richard

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.