Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Gmails migrated to Yahoo in Thunderbird, but online, my Yahoo mail is empty

J and N Larson

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I spent several hours yesterday and today moving all my Gmail messages to my Yahoo account in Thunderbird on Windows 11 25H2 Home in the United States.

I expected my emails to appear in my account when I logged into the Yahoo Mail site. Instead, my account has no messages at all.

How can I correct this? I don't want to lose all my emails, I want them in Yahoo instead.

NOTE: Please change my email address to JAL1862@yahoo. I am closing my Gmail account by the end of the day on September 30.

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I spent several hours yesterday and today moving all my Gmail messages to my Yahoo account in Thunderbird on Windows 11 25H2 Home in the United States. I expected my emails to appear in my account when I logged into the Yahoo Mail site. Instead, my account has no messages at all. How can I correct this? I don't want to lose all my emails, I want them in Yahoo instead. NOTE: Please change my email address to JAL1862@yahoo. I am closing my Gmail account by the end of the day on September 30.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.