Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

I just signed into my pay portal, what do i do now?

Angel

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in order to use the portal and will Foxfire affect my Gmail and other apps?

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in order to use the portal and will Foxfire affect my Gmail and other apps?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi Angel,

can you check out this thread and confirm if you're experiencing the same issue?

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.