Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Unable to login to my bank website with error stating i need an update.

firstmyownstuff

I am trying to log on to my bank website but it requires something other than Foxfire to log on. I can't figure out how to logon. Can you help? Says my browser needs updated and is no longer supported. I have windows 10 I think.

I am trying to log on to my bank website but it requires something other than Foxfire to log on. I can't figure out how to logon. Can you help? Says my browser needs updated and is no longer supported. I have windows 10 I think.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Can you confirm the Windows version? It reports itself as Windows 7, which might be the reason you're getting these warnings.

In case you're NOT using Windows 7, look for any "compatibility mode" on the Firefox icon, as explained e.g. in support.mozilla.org/questions/1568340

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.