Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

older mac updates

stevealdridge-aml

I'm running mac os 10.13.6 and have installed Firefox 118.38 ERS but some websites are not allowing me to proceed due to my system being outdated/unsupported, what can I do about it? Cheers in advance for any pointers.

I'm running mac os 10.13.6 and have installed Firefox 118.38 ERS but some websites are not allowing me to proceed due to my system being outdated/unsupported, what can I do about it? Cheers in advance for any pointers.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)

Besides getting an unsupported install of newer macOS (search for "unsupported macs") to be able to move to the current releases (minimum macOS 10.15 required), there's not much to advice from Firefox side. You can try spoofing your system to hide it from the sites, but they can still figure out you're cheating:

Thanks jbr for your reply & help, I'll take a good look at them, thanks again, Steve.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.

Considering the solutions I decided to upgrade my mac, thanks to jbr for his helpful pointers.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.