Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Soumitra Dutta-Firefox suddenly stopped working. How can I fix it?

Soumitra Dutta

Hi, I am Soumitra Dutta, an Oxford based entrepreneur and photographer. My Firefox browser suddenly stopped working, and I’m not sure what caused the issue. I’ve tried reopening it, but the problem is still there.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem before?

Regards Soumitra Dutta

Hi, I am Soumitra Dutta, an Oxford based entrepreneur and photographer. My Firefox browser suddenly stopped working, and I’m not sure what caused the issue. I’ve tried reopening it, but the problem is still there. Has anyone experienced a similar problem before? Regards Soumitra Dutta

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

And the problem being…? An error message? Or no pages loading? Or not even the built–in home page not opening for you? Can you attach a screen shot here with any error messages or stuck screens you get?

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.