Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Otwarte

Trying to add Proton Pass extensionto iPad version of firefox

maryannemills

I have proton pass on an extension on Firefox on my iMac. I want to add the extension to my Firefox on iPad. I deleted Firefox app and reinstalled, I thought I downloaded the extension of proton pass, but I can’t find it. Each time I go back to Firefox and search for the extension it asks me to download Firefox again. I’m in a loop. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

I have proton pass on an extension on Firefox on my iMac. I want to add the extension to my Firefox on iPad. I deleted Firefox app and reinstalled, I thought I downloaded the extension of proton pass, but I can’t find it. Each time I go back to Firefox and search for the extension it asks me to download Firefox again. I’m in a loop. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Firefox for Android and for desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux) uses Gecko as the browser engine. Firefox for iOS/iPadOS uses webkit as the browser engine due to Apple's restrictions on what browser engine can be used on iOS/iPadOS. Though due to a court ruling Mozilla could technically make a version of Firefox on Gecko for some markets now.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-firefox-ios

Firefox on iOS can't offer addons due to App Store rules.

Zadaj pytanie

Aby odpowiadać na posty, musisz zalogować się na swoje konto. Zadaj pytanie, jeśli nie masz jeszcze konta.